Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Would it be too much to say: Debbie Meyer, you're my hero?

For the past two weeks, I've been living life out of the Debbie Meyer Green Bag. To my complete surprise, the damn things actually do prolong the life of fruit, veggies and one very long suffering bag of cilantro.

I will post pics of the famous Lake Powell bananas when I get the battery on my camera charged up. After a very HOT car ride to the Lake, they were amazingly fresh and yellow for Tuesday's breakfast.

Last week, Michelle and I packed all the fresh stuff for 6 days on the river with 24 of our friends and I'm truly impressed. Red peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes lasted the entire week, even through some new, wild rapids on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River.

2 comments:

DTanner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DTanner said...

That is awesome! I can't tell you how much produce I throw away. Thanks for testing it out.