Friday, April 24, 2009

Is she hiding under a rock or something?

This is the question I've been asked by more than a few people who were addicted to (ok, just mildly amused by) my blog over the past few months. I haven't been hiding under a rock. Just taking a looong break.

If you want to know the truth ... I have no computer at home. Gasp! Yes, it's true. For the past several years my employers have provided laptops, so when my last personal one gave up the ghost, I didn't replace it. Unfortunately, the current employer is ignoring my pleas for a laptop (but I do have a shiney, happy Mac on my desk). I've been avoiding buying my own in hopes that one day soon, said employer will have a change of heart.

I know. Some will say this is no excuse at all. But that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I'm not even going to attempt to fill in the past few months. I'm just going to jump back in -- posting my random thoughts on the universe.

No comments: