Thursday, September 25, 2008

The simple things


Sometimes it is the simple things that make me smile big.

Last Saturday morning Brianne called me at 8:30 dreaming of "delicious homemade onion rings and guacamole." Now those two things don't usually go together, especially not at 8:30 in the morning. But just hearing the excitement in Brianne's voice made me smile.

Brianne and Brandon came to Utah to go to the BYU game (a birthday present for Brandon) and Brianne and Leslee planned a BBQ for after the game.

In honor of both Brianne and I being in Utah on the same day, we pulled out all the stops and whipped up amazing (if I do say so myself) beer-batter onion rings and guacamole to go along with Brandon's amazing hamburgers and hot dogs.

Brianne, I'll make delicious onion rings with you any day!

1 comment:

Brianne and Brandon said...

We do know how to have a good time, alcohol or no alcohol. I am excited to do it again soon. Love ya.