Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pretty in Pink and then some

I'm in California this weekend visiting my cousin Brianne. She took me to a minor league baseball game near her home in Temecula.

As the players came out to the field to warm up, I look out and what do you know ... the home team is all dressed up pink jerseys. At first I was a little excited to think that a team had enough confidence to pull out their inner females. Then we found out it was in honor of breast cancer awareness. Oh, and not only were the unis sweet, the bases were painted hot pink.

But the frosting on the cake had to be the mid-inning entertainment, the Red Panda ... see the posted video.

6 comments:

CL said...

It is about time you started a blog!

Brittany said...

What is she doing? That is one of those amazing, crazy, stupid things I've seen someone do. I wish you had a longer video...

LeFevre Family said...

Glad you have started blogging! You got to love minor league baseball. Nothing is below them!!!

amelia said...

You are blogging!! Hurray!!

Gina said...

HOLY COW! What a show!

Loved the pink everything you described. My sis just went into remission from breast cancer!

Welcome to the public blogging world. It's fun to see you here!

Brittany said...

Yay! So stoked you started blogging! We just back from out of town, so this is the first time i've seen it- talk to you soon-